Hardware - RS-232 RS-485 RS422 adapters, PC plug-in cards, gender changer
Silicom PCMCIA-RS232 1xSerial
- Out-of-the-box installation with Windows CE, Windows 95/98, Windows NT, Windows 2000 WinME and Windows XP
- High-performance serial RS-232 port.
- Buffered 16550 UART for fast Windows operation.
- Platform independent - supports all PC Card, Type II compliant PCs.
- Card and Socket Services support.
- Removable industry standard DB-9 male connector.
- Serial port installs as a standard COM port.
- Easy installation and configuration.
- Silicom ASIC for low power consumption and high reliability.
- PC Card Interface Standard: Type II 16-bit PC Card
- PC Card Software Support: Card and Socket Services Direct Enablers
- Software and Operating System support: Windows CE 2.0, Windows 95/98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows ME and Windows XP
- Weight: 3.0 oz, 84 g (including two DB-9 connectors)
- Physical Dimensions: Length - 3.37" (85 mm) Width - 2.13" (54 mm) Thickness - 0.197" (5 mm)
- Operating Voltage: 5 V (powered via the PC Card connector)
- Power Requirements: 80 mA (Active) 50 mA (Sleep)
- Operating Temperature: 0° C – 50° C (32° F – 122° F)
- Operating Humidity: 10% - 90% non-condensing
- FCC Certification: Part 15, Subpart B, Class A CE Mark (EN55022 Class A, EN50082-1)
Serial Port Specifications
- Standard: RS-232 serial communication
- Compatibility: Installs as a standard COM port 16550 UART - Enhanced UART interface provides buffering of data. This feature is essential for reliable highspeed communication in multitasking environments such as Windows.
- Data Transfer Rate: 50,75,150,300,600,1200,2400,4800,7200,9600,19.2k, 38.4k, 57.6k, 115.2kps
- Connector: DB-9 male connector for serial port interface
*** Sales and shipping currently only within Germany, EU and Switzerland ***